[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Equilibrium • View topic - Joining 'Equilibrium' interview.

Joining 'Equilibrium' interview.

This forum is for posting applications to join Equilibrium.

Joining 'Equilibrium' interview.

Postby dofusgame123 » 20 Apr 2014, 14:53

Hey there members of Equilibrium,

I have understood and read the principles and rules of the guild, I am 15 years old but quite mature.
I always try my best to treat others with respect all the time in any situation.
I am indeed a p2p player, my main is 127 at the moment.
I have never shared my account password to anyone as I know the results and consequences.
I'm trying to join 'Equilibrium' with my ecaplif known as 'Psy' who is level 101.
I have talked to the current leader whom I consider as a friend.
I play whenever I have time. I have oncoming exams so I try to minimize my playing time and concentrate on my education.
I talk mature things all the time and try to limit my sarcasm.
I have been playing 'Dofus' for 11 months.
I always wanted to join 'Equilibrium' as it has friendly and mature players such as the leader.
I have been to many guilds previously such as 'Fallens', 'Obitus', 'Brave hearts' etc.
I got the idea of joining 'Equilibrium' by the help of the leader who helped me with breeding. I thought "What a good leader!"
dofusgame123
Applicant

Return to Applications